- 24-7 Intouch Careers uses SMS messages as a communication method with candidates that apply for positions with the company. All job ads across all job boards contain verbiage that informs candidates that they may receive communication from us via SMS:
- Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the shortcode 247000. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at MyCareer@24-7intouch.com or 1-866-963-7271.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages depending on your application process. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.